- Information Removal & Opt-Out. Visitors who request information on our Website have options for reviewing, modifying and deleting any personally identifiable information that has previously been provided to Stride, as well as updating their profiles and unsubscribing (or, “opting out”) to avoid receiving future communications from us. If you are subscribed to receive Stride’s newsletter or emails, you may send us a request to unsubscribe from receiving such emails at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. Upon successfully submitting information to us, we reserve the right to send you an e-mail notification pertaining to receipt of that specific submission, in which case no opt-out is required.
- Use of Tracking Technologies. Stride and third parties on Stride’s behalf use various tracking technologies, including, without limitation, cookies, web beacons, tokens, web analytics and other clickstream data, to collect, store, analyze, use and disclose information from and about Users’ devices, Users’ activities on the Website, and Users’ activities on the Internet. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol, or “IP” address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. No personal information about you is revealed in the process. The website may also gather anonymous traffic data that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer. Stride reserves the right to publish such anonymous, aggregate summary information regarding its visitors for promotional purposes. This is, generally, in order to:
- facilitate User access to Stride’s service;
- offer a personalized experience when visiting the Website and using the internet generally;
- deliver the services requested;
- provide Users with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about the use of, or interest in, Stride services or content;
- communicate by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about Stride’s services that may be of interest to Users;
- track Users’ use of the Website;
- develop, deliver, and display targeted content and marketing on the Website and other websites;
- measure the effectiveness of online marketing, content, programming or other activities;
- perform functions as otherwise needed to manage Stride’s business; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to Users at the time of collection.
- Choices Available to Users. Users can choose not to provide certain User Information, but the failure to provide certain User Information may result in the User being unable to use certain features of the Website or services. For example, you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Security. Stride uses commercially reasonable security measures in an attempt to keep User Information secure. However, no data transmitted over or accessible through the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, Stride does not represent or warrant that User Information will be completely secure from misappropriation by hackers or from other nefarious or criminal activities, or in the event of a failure of computer hardware, software, or a telecommunications network. Any User Information is provided to Stride at User’s own risk.
- to third parties that provide services on behalf of Stride and/or in connection with the Website;
- if required or permitted pursuant to any applicable law, regulation, or court or administrative order;
- to protect the property of Stride; or
- to protect the personal safety and/or rights of employees of Strides, other Users, or members of the public.
Further, and notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Stride may transfer, sell and/or distribute User Information to third parties: (x) with the exception of Protected Health Information, for the satisfaction of any debt or upon liquidation of Stride should such a situation arise; (y) to a purchaser or transferee of all or a portion of Stride’s assets in conjunction with the sale or transfer of such assets; and/or (z) with the exception of financial and Protected Health Information, at or for any other purpose in Stride’s sole discretion.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THIS WEBSITE CANNOT BE ABSOLUTELY PROTECTED AGAINST INTRUSION ATTEMPTS. STRIDE DOES NOT CONTROL THE DEVICES, COMPUTERS, OR INTERNET CONNECTIONS OVER WHICH YOU MAY CHOOSE TO SEND USER INFORMATION, AND, THEREFORE, CANNOT PREVENT INTERCEPTIONS OR COMPROMISES OF YOUR INFORMATION WHILE IN TRANSIT TO, OR ENTERED OR STORED ON OR IN, THE STRIDE WEBSITE. STRIDE MAKES NO GUARANTEES AS TO, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO, THE SECURITY, INTEGRITY, OR CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY USER INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM, OR STORED WITHIN, THIS WEBSITE. YOU ASSUME THE SOLE RISK OF USING THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BY TRANSMITTING USER INFORMATION TO STRIDE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL STRIDE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY FEES AND PENALTIES WHICH MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR CONNECTIVITY TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER, INCLUDING YOUR DISCLOSURE OF USER INFORMATION TO STRIDE.
- Protection of Children’s Privacy. The Website is not directed to children, and Stride does not anticipate that the Website is likely to be accessed by children. Therefore, Stride does not intend to collect information from individuals under 18 years of age or who have not been legally emancipated. If it is discovered that Stride has inadvertently collected information from an individual not meeting these requirements, Stride will promptly take all reasonable measures to delete that data from databases and systems. If required by law, as is the case to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Stride will delete User Information by erasing it from Stride’s database upon written request.
- Quotes & Testimonials. From time to time, Stride may post quotes or testimonials from clinicians, clients, employees and other partners on our Website which may contain personally identifiable information, such as the individual’s name or likeness. We obtain the individual’s explicit consent prior to posting such information.
- Third Party Websites. The Website may contain links to third party websites. Stride is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of these websites. Please contact such websites directly for more information about their privacy practices. Stride expressly disclaims, and each User expressly releases Stride from, any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries and/or damages, arising from and/or in any way related to the use of links to third party websites that may appear on the Stride Website, including without limitation such websites’ availability, privacy policies, content, advertising, and/or products or other materials.